Over the next few days a letter will be coming out explaining how the school will be operating when the children return on Thursday 3rd September.
One or two patents have already contacted school asking some questions which will be covered in that letter, but below I have put a few points parents/ carers have already asked.
1. Lunch arrangements will be as normal with hot and cold choices available. These will be published next week. Children can bring packed lunches as normal or choose to have school lunches. Any paid lunches will need to be paid through Parentmail as no cash is being accepted in school at this time.
2. Fruit and Milk (Key Stage 1 and EYFS) and bagels should be available as normal once deliveries have arrived.
3. We are asking you to send in a bottle of water with your children which is labelled.
4. One PE lesson will happen outside each week with no shared equipment and no contact sports.
5. Like a lot of schools at this time we are unable to run the Breakfast Club due to the Bubble concept we have been asked to put in place.
6. A staggered start / finish will be in place as is expected (as previously informed) to ensure not too many people are on site at the same time. If you have children in more than one class they can be dropped off at their classes when your drop your first child off.
We apologise for any inconvenience 5 and 6 cause and will regularly be reviewing this to see when we are able to run a breakfast club and not need a staggered start.
These answer a few points parents / carers have asked but a letter will be coming out providing all the information you need to know prior to starting back, but do please bear with us as we put everything in place needed for the start of term.