Forest school trip.
Submitted by king-ed-staff on 22 October 2017
Next week we are going on a trip to the Forest School. We will be leaving promptly at 9am and your child needs to arrive at school for 8.45am. We want everyone who goes on the trip to enjoy themselves and in order to do this the Forest School have specific guidelines that must be adhered to regarding clothing. Due to this your child does not have to wear school uniform and please read the list below to what your child needs to wear.
- Footwear – Sturdy footwear such as walking boots, wellies or trainers must be worn. Shoes should have no cut outs in them. No canvas pumps or Ugg type boots as these have no support or grip. If the weather has been wet it will be muddy.
- Clothing –Appropriate clothing for seasonal conditions must be worn:
- Long trousers and long sleeved tops are compulsory. Even in good weather it may get cold suddenly and there are brambles and nettles in the woodland.
- Wet Conditions: Waterproof jackets and trousers will be needed.
- Cold Conditions: Warm jumpers, scarves, hats, gloves are useful.